"TOFUKUJI is a large Zen temple in southeastern Kyoto that is particularly famous for its spectacular autumn color. The stunning scenery that attracts tens of thousands of tourists everyday during the season. The most popular view is of the Tsutenkyo Bridge, which spans a valley of lush maple trees. The Sanmon gate, a National Treaure, is the oldest Zen main gate in Japan.
- 15-778 Honmachi, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto
- JR Kyoto Sta. / JR Nara Line / 3-min. ride / Tofukuji Sta. / 10-min. walk
- 8-min walk from DRAGON BURGER
- 9:00 to 16:30 -April to October
8:30 to 16:30 -November to early December
9:00 to 16:00 -early December to March, the gate close at 16:00
☆Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time.
- Tour Time: Approx 45 mins
For further information, please visit the official website: http://www.tofukuji.jp/english/