Original Burger Menu created by Adam Rawson
Adam Rawson, winner of London’s burger competition two years in a row,
has created Kyoto-inspired burger menu especially for DRAGON BURGER. You must give it a try!!
Who is Adam Rawson?
- Born in London in 1990, raised in Paris.
- Started cooking at the age of 15 .
- Enjoyed successful stints at renowned French, Italian and Portuguese restaurants in London.
- The Chef of the Year at the Young British Foodies award in 2015.
- Winner of London’s burger competition Slider Decider in 2015 and 2016.
- Creates original menu inspired by international dishes while researching his own culinary trip around the world.
- Will open his own restaurant in Notting Hill at the end of October 2017